Garage Sale!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Quick Page Freebie, and new release!

To celebrate the final release of my Songs of My Heart Collection at My Life and Scrap (http://www.mylifeandscrap.com/) one of the girls on my CT (Heidi) made these awesome Quick Pages!!! Each one of my Songs of My Heart Mini Kits is available individually or you can buy the collection, which also includes a coordinating solid paper pack (20 papers in all) that coordinate with each of the Songs of My Heart Mini's. Oh, and did I mention they are all on sale?? 25% off through April 11th! Just click the pictures below to download the quick pages!
This QP was made with Endless Love:



















This QP was made with This Love:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete