Garage Sale!!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!!

Saying goodbye to 2009 for me was bittersweet. I lost my mom and my beloved dog Britianie in 2009. But some good things happened too. I started on this wonderful journey of becoming a Digi Scrap Designer. So far, it has been a whirl-wind. I am sure more changes are coming for me this year, but I am excited and looking forward to see where this year is going to take me! Right now I have 4 kits in the works, (yes I said 4!!!) I can't wait to see how they all come out. All I can say is that one is definately a girly kit (with some bling) one is a boy kit (kinda punky) the third is a baby kit (boys and girls) and the last is going to be a collab with my good friend Michelle from Chickensocks scraps.. :-) I can't wait to show you all when they are done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment