Garage Sale!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What's happening...

Hey Scrappers!

I had my grand opening at My Life and Scrap last week. It went really well, and I am so glad I am a part of such an amazing site.

I am on vacation from my "day" job this week, and I am working on some new kits for both My Life and Scrap, and also my second store which will open the weekend of Halloween. It is called Denim and Daisies (www.denimanddaisies.net) I really believe this is going to be an AMAZING site! They have combined both digital and traditional supplies. If you are into hybrid projects you are going to LOVE this new store! Our Grand Opening is going to be October 31st! We will be doing a Grand Opening Blog Train, so stay tuned for that! I have seen some of the previews and they are amazing!!!

The new kits I am working on are for fall and Halloween. I am also starting to work on some ideas for some great winter time kits, so make sure you check back, cause you never know when I might have a freebie or two out here!! :-)

Keep scrapping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment