Garage Sale!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

It has been CRAZY around here!

Things have been just insane around here. I have been busy working on some new kits for my GRAND OPENING at My Life and Scrap, which is coming up starting September 26th!! I am sooooo excited! I will be running a 30% off sale in honor of the 3 real dogs in my life!!

Here is a "peek" of what one of my new kits looks like!!


I also just started a new assignement at my "day" job and with any new endeavor it is taking a bit of time for me to get acclimated! Hopfeully things there will smooth out soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh...wow! I see a dog bowl and possibly a leash...so I hope it's a doggie kit! I can't wait to see your designs at MLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I would have to say you are very "warm" in your guess!!!! I know I am getting very excited about my grand opening!!!

    ReplyDelete