Garage Sale!!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome to the 3 Dog Designs Blog!

Welcome to my first blog post! I have just recently gotten more into digi scrap designing, and I wanted to share what I have made and also my learning process with everyone!! So hopefully you can find something you like. I am in the process right now of creating my first kits, and also applying to some designer calls. Hopefully I hear back from some of the ones I have applied to. I am super excited to be finally on my way, to becoming a digi scrap designer. I have been an avid digi scrapper for the past three years, since the birth of my daughter... As I am sure many of you know having a baby/toddler/child running around makes it very hard to have all the little pieces you need to have out to do "traditional" paper scrapping!! I am finding the more I digi scrap, the more I LOVE it! I can always make something look the way I want (and if I can't, I can just start over unlike more traditional methods)....

Anyway, enough about me, let's get on to the goods!! I have included some previews of my kits, and I am also working on making some "freebies"! Hopefully I will get picked up by a store soon, you all can download my full kits!!
Here are previews to my first three kits. Let me know what you think!









Again, I hope you enjoy coming on this journey with me and remember to always, Scrap What Matters!!



Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment